Wednesday, September 28, 2005

PARIS LATSIS...Well, I've Read All my Blogs for Today...

And now I supposed I shall actually do some work.

You know I'm about the only person I know who can get out of bed at 8am and be at work by 8:37. lol! You can imagine how surprised Adminzilla's daughter was on Saturday when she cut my hair. She goes, "So how much time do you like to take with your hair in the morning?" And I go…"Virtually none. Sometimes I brush it at home and put it up, sometimes I put it up and brush my hair at work…" And she was SO SHOCKED that I don't even brush my hair sometimes LOL. No wonder she was shocked…her mom comes to work each morning by 7:30 with her hair and makeup and outfit perfect. Guess that’s part of the difference between an EA and an administrative assistant.

Talked with my sister last night and advised her to buy some toys at the Goodwill instead of asking me to bring Phrecklette's toys over to her place. If I bring Phrecklette's toys over there, then what will she play with at home? Duh. Anyway, my sister seems to be getting some initiative, for better or for worse, so that's good, right? There's just so much to say about this that it makes me tired just to think about it.

I wish I had more to say or that I had more witty ways to say it but alas I am dead tired this morning, so I don't. Oh well…maybe I'll wake up later today.

No comments: