Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend Experiences: Sunday: Finished Reading "The Da Vinci Code"

I finished reading the Da Vinci code on Sunday and man that book was awesome. www.davincicode.com if you want more info.

Now, having said that, many theologians and stuff have come out saying that every assertion made in the book (why people are trying to disprove a work of FICTION is beyond me…it's not SUPPOSED to be true) is false. But I don't know that I trust these theologians…and keep in mind that I say that from an uninformed standpoint. I haven't researched. I mean, it's the Christians theologians and whatnot that are coming out and saying all of that. I'm going to research it a bit and see what I find.

After all, my peeps are at a tradeshow today, so there's not too much going on here (keep your fingers crossed!).

No comments: