Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Vacation...

...must not be too exciting, seeing that I have time to post in my blog about it.
 
I wandered out to Schramm state park yesterday. That was fun, I guess. I realized today that our class visited that park when I was in 5th grade. I learned about the Grena state hatchery, which was shut down in the 40's or something. I visited the hatchery house, where they have museum displays inside what used to be concrete fish tanks. I learned that there are two types of nets, active and passive. Fishing is a freaky sport, but Niece really wants to learn, so I am hoping to be able to take her somewhere and we can learn together. How we'll clean whatever fish we catch, I have no idea, because there's no way in hell I'm doing it. Maybe we could just throw em back.
 
Anyway, I am thinking about cutting my hair shorter. Maybe a chin length bob. I'm tired of long hair. But I'm old enough to know that desires to drastically change one's hair are usually born of something other than being tired of one's current style. For me, I think I'm finally resigned to not dating for a year, so what do I need long hair for?
 
I finally completely blocked Mr. Wrong. He was supposed to show up here on Monday, and why I believed in that, I have no idea. Probably because I'm an addict who loves living in a fantasy world because she's decided her existing life is way too mundane and she doesn't want to deal with her very *real* problems. It's so much easier to nurse a little fantasy, isn't it? I'm so done with that chapter of my life and I've wasted so much time on it. The premise of the whole thing is so crazy I can't even fully describe it.
 
Well, I'm off to tend to real life now, folks. See ya later. :)

No comments: