Monday, June 19, 2006

A Lot Like Love...

...is a good movie. I love it.
 
But you should not watch this movie if you have nothing involving dating or love going on in your life but yet desire to have one or both in your life. Especially late at night.
 
You know, that was the thing about ex boyfriend. He has at least two, no three! things goin for him: A) sexy voice, B) intelligence, C) fun to talk to. Now if he wasn't a sociopath, we'd be golden.
 
But alas, reality walks into the room.
 
Ugh, why the hell am I watching love movies with that delicious Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet late at night? Man, I am really gettin desperate. Even that pretty boy Ashton Kutcher is lookin hot to me.
 
I know, I said that Kutcher is not that hot. But when he's got good dialogue and he's being all funny, I can't help it!
 
I gotta go to bed. It's night-night time.

2 comments:

exile said...

i can imagine my ex saying the same things about me, well, except for all the sexy stuff.

Anonymous said...

she thought you were an intelligent, fun-to-talk-to sociopath?