Friday, June 23, 2006

Vacation Starts Monday

But I stayed up too late last night, am exhausted, and wish that it started today.

I didn't go to meeting last night. I just decided to stay home and enjoy some solitude.

I am going to check out an apartment on Saturday. Just when I had decided I was not going to move, an apartment came up that's exactly what I want. The only thing that I'm not sure about is the location. It's much farther south than where I currently live.

The place that I really want to live at won't accept people with bankruptcies within the last 2 years. I'm beginning to think that I should just wait until next April and move to the place that I really want to live at, which has a Wal-Mart right next to it and is much closer to my workplace. Also the elementary school is right across the street. And there's a Wal-Mart within walking distance. Laundry in the apartment, all those amenities. It's just a much better place than the one that's so far south that I'd end up with twang in my voice after a year.

Now I feel bad. This woman probably thinks she's got someone all lined up to take over her lease on her apartment. Shucks.

My writing would be a lot better if I had more sleep today lol. I'm so tired.

No comments: