Friday, June 23, 2006

Keith Urban is my New Favorite Country Star

 
Sorry Dixie Chicks.
 
I am really enjoying Keith Urban's music. I just got his CD, Be Here, and even though I think that's probably a title that's way too contrived, I can dig almost every song on this CD. The way he sings is soooooo soulful.
 
Now that you've read about it, head over to A Socialite's Life (www.socialitelife.com) and check out what this former crack and booze addict USED to look like before he got that freaky hairdo he's got now... http://www.socialitelife.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/5814
 
Hopefully that trackback link for Socialite's Life works. The last time I tried to use on, it was a no-go.
 
Man, the hair isn't toooooooo bad, but I think the teeth are a problem. Nonetheless, he's a great singer and a great songwriter and I have to respect that. It appears possible that he might be a good human too, but you can never really declare that about someone that you don't actually know. You can just guess.

No comments: