Thursday, June 29, 2006

So I wrote that I cut my hair off. Witness the local Great Clips where I had my hair cut off.

Now I have the same haircut as many soccer moms, I believe. The thing about soccer moms is that many of them seem to be fairly healthy, if not the picture of health, while I am far from.

Now check out the pile of hair on the floor. Yeah, that came from me. No, I don't have black hair. It's dark brown.

Ok, that may be semantics at work.

At first, after trying to take many self portraits with the new 'do, I concluded that the new 'do makes my face look fatter.

But after thinking about that a bit, I realize that neither haircut detracts from or enhances how fat my face looks. My face just looks fat because, right now, it is.

Now, dear reader, you are probably going to gasp at this little revelation. My face looks friendlier while fat. Hey, my sponsor said that every time I say something negative about myself, I have to say something positive. And it's got to be honest. And the honest truth is that my face may look less beautiful with some extra meat on it, well, not meat, but fat...anyway...it looks friendlier. :)

Personally, I'd rather look lean and mean, literally, but I'll settle for this...for now.

No comments: