Monday, June 19, 2006

Mmmmm Breakfast

Man I love breakfast at the café downstairs. I particularly like their eggs, which are actually a sort of egg-product. This egg product, even after cooking, will still take the shape of whatever container you put it in. Hence why the bite of egg that I just ate had the same gentle curve to it as the styofoam container that I forked it out of. Ah, commercial culinary arts. Loverly.

So this weekend I had that odd ghostly experience, right? Sponsor suggested I acquire a nightlight. So I did. I finally plugged it in yesterday and what do you suppose it looks like?

An eerie blue glow.

Just what I need.

Strangely enough, though, it did indeed comfort my anxieties. So did the two Benadryl tablets that I took so I could get some damned sleep and stay asleep. They didn't stop me from waking up at 4am and then continuing to wake up intermittently for the next 3 hours.

Can I share with you how groovy it was this morning to have folded, clean underwear to wriggle my big a*s into? I would say little a*s, but it's not little by any earthly means of measurement, so why not just tell the truth? :) Some people may consider this a*s comment to be derisive; I say it's just a fact. Now, saying that my a*s resembles a twin-hemisphered sack of doorknobs; that would be derisive. But I'm not saying that, am I?

I have been super, super, ummmm, well, randy lately. I was out to dinner with some girlfriends on Saturday night and was reflecting on this fact. And one of them, considered an OA sage because she's been in program for so long, told me that it's not uncommon for chicks to become randier when they get abstinent. Because now you've stopped suppressing your s*x drive with food. Plus no more sugar comas, right? Well, not unless you go to TCBY and get yourself a ton of that sh*t. Hence why frozen yogurt has been added to my abstinence.

We saw "The Lake House" on Saturday night and man, Keanu Reeves looked tasty. The guy that played his brother - not so much. The guy that played her would-be boyfriend - not so much. But Keanu? Oh the hotness. Plus then we were walking past movie posters with all kinds of hot guys on them, and then there were the previews with Mark Wahlberg's new football movie and the Roc's new football movie and both of those ads dripped hotness. I love Mark Wahlberg. I hate football but I will go see both of those movies because those two guys are hot. The Roc's voice is hot even without his face and body combination.

You know who else has a hot voice? Mr. Wrong. Oh my God, he has this boyish little voice, combined with a slightly southern accent, and what do you get? A white-hot voice. Too bad it's attached to a bleedin' sociopath. Where's the justice, peeps?

Another guys I know with a hot voice is ex boyfriend. Man, I think I fell in love with him over the phone before I ever met that hairy beast. Plus he was well-spoken and knowledgeable. But, once again, all those good qualities happened to be attached to a sociopath, which took away from the allure of those particular qualities.

Well peeps, that's it for now. I guess I will now have to perform actual work. Ah, c'est la vie.

2 comments:

exile said...

yeah, women are to sex like cats are to food. try and convince them to eat and they shy away. dont' give them food and they become ravenous.

Anonymous said...

oh i don't know about that. women are always ravenous for GOOD s*x.