Thursday, October 13, 2005

Today's Horoscope...Fairly Accurate

Sheila,
You may know what you want to do, but this doesn't mean that others will be ready to follow you. Everyone seems to have a tendency to go off in highly individual directions today without regard for playing on a team. If you're too attached to your idea of progress, you could be in for a struggle. Let the unfolding situation dictate the best approach.

Well, we had a big pow wow with my sister's therapist, Phrecklette's therapist, the social worker and the guardian ad litem last night. They tried to convince me to keep Phrecklette even longer.  I said no.

They hadn't done any work on getting Phrecklette a new foster family, so they've just begun that process. Loverly. This means that a transition won't take place yet. Phrecklette's therapist, we'll call her Birdy, thought Phrecklette shouldn't just go to a new place without a transition. At this point, I'll abide by whatever Birdy thinks we should do.

I told BF about it this morning…he's not happy, but I must abide by my conscience. My conscience says that now is the right time to let Phrecklette go, but not without have due caution for her needs. She needs to know she's not being abandoned. I'll do whatever is necessary to ensure that.

No comments: