Monday, October 10, 2005

Today's Horoscope

My dad had a stroke Wednesday night, so I haven't been posting for a while.

Sheila,
Your mind is particularly sharp now, but your tongue might be, too. Your comments are likely to be particularly pointed today and will, perhaps, provoke defensiveness in others. Oddly, the more accurate you are with what you say, the more difficult it may be for others to accept your remarks graciously. Be gentle with those around you, including yourself.

How accurate. I'm pretty ticked at my sister and mom for dumping my 74 year old father at a homeless shelter Wednesday night. I'd like to ring both their necks. I had to tell him I couldn't take him home and that's when he had the stroke. Lovely. He's been in the hospital since but he's doing a lot better…it wasn't a very strong stroke.

No comments: