Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Child Support and Father's Rights in Nebraska are so Messed Up

BF just called. Today was his trial date for child support and custody.

He got royally (insert curse word of choice here)ed. Same visitation as before…32 hours per week. Even more child support. Child support must be paid all the way back to when she was born. He owes half of the birth costs. It's a total of $2800.

So that means I'm in for a long road to hoe too. Because he will not be able to support himself for a very long time.

I am so tired of this. Part me says that my Dad was right…that this is not worth it for me. I will have to deal with this total (insert curse word here) and not only that, but my BF/husband/whatever will be financially unable to support me and our children at any time because he's paying so much money to that tart.

And will Gnat be raised any better for all the wallet-sucking going on out of my BF's pocket? No.

It is all just very, very sad.

No comments: