Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Makeup

I looked like death warmed over this morning. My acne looked terrible. This acne is really odd...I mean, I have 2 owies on my neck, and I never get anything there. Weird.
 
But the acne looked so terrible to me this morning that I decided I'd have to break down and put makeup on. I love Mary Kay's foundation. It covers so nicely and stays put. There's no sliding, no rubbing off, and it feels light and touchable. And when I went in the bathroom for the first time today, my skin looked beautiful. I also opted for mascara. And some blush. And I left it at that.
 
I just spoke with Boyfriend. He sounded sleepy. I told him I felt like I had to put makeup on this morning and he emphatically says, "GOOD!"
 
What the heck? I think that's probably just his way of saying, "I'm glad you felt like taking care of yourself this morning."
 
Thanks Boyfriend. :)

No comments: