Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Twiggy's Only Happy When It Rains...

Chapter 1 Zillion and Twenty…

Now she's gossipping about someone new. At least it's not Adminzilla. And there's not as much malice involved.

There was a vacant office in this Hall of Egos known as Sales. They give people offices based on their performance, as offices are a bit dear. Sooo one of my favorite Directors, who has also performed very well, while still managing to act like a human, got the vacant office.

Another Director (we'll call this one PB, as in Peanut Butter) had been sqatting in it and was being a bit territorial about it. Apparently, he wasn't too happy about having to go back to his lot in the cubefarm.

I have done an unbelievable amount of work for Peanut Butter. His letters are very poorly written. I practically rewrite them so prospects don't think his brains truly are made of peanut butter. Then I shuffle around the prospect names in each letter, print em out, he signs, I put them together with collateral, and overnight them out. Not a big deal…but when there are about 25 of them in a shot, it can be a problem.

However, even that wouldn't really be a problem if he hadn't written me this note: "CelerySticks has really been on us about getting these out by a certain deadline, so I might have told him they were already done…hush hush on the big rush." Well, okey dokey, Peanut Butter. I'm no rat.

Unless you rat on me first. In that case, Katie bar the door.

No comments: