Thursday, November 10, 2005

Twiggy's in a Good Mood Today

Of course she is.

Adminzilla made a boo-boo that she can now pick on.

Ever heard that Garbage song, "I'm Only Happy When it Rains"?

Twiggy's only happy when it rains on someone else.

She came into my cube to tell me allllll about it and I was so tempted to tell her how Adminzilla's perfectionism yesterday almost drove me to slit my wrists with a butter knife, but I refrained!!!!

And I know I said that I would tell her I don't want to hear it anymore, but I just couldn't bring myself to say, "Hey! Your gossipping is EVIL! Now get your evil butt out of my cube because I am not listening to this!!!!"

Yes. I am weak.

But at least I didn't ADD to the gossip!!! I empathized but didn't add and refrained from making any negative comments. That was good enough for her. No points added, but none lost either.

Office politics are so wrong.

No comments: