Friday, September 22, 2006

Kill Bill is An Excellent Film, But...

…if you've recently become used to going to bed at 10:30 or 11:30, it's not worth staying up for. No movie is.

But man, it was cool to watch Black Mamba and California Mountain Snake fight it out. I especially love the part where Black Mamba plucks out Cali's other eye and then Cali's thrashing around on the floor. It's frickin hilarious. Watching those chicks fight made me want to be thin LOL.

In other news, Mr. Wrong is back. Why can't I shake this bad habit? What is wrong with me? A better question might be - what is the payoff? Sponsor says it is a distraction. I have a lot of hard work to deal with when it comes to munchkin and that trial date is looming. Both of these things are very troubling. My usual way of doing things is to find a fantasy to live in instead of looking for and executing solutions.

I could sit here and go, oh well there must be some COSMIC connection, and THAT'S why this has been going on for three or four years now. But I know that's a bunch of crap. I know the real reason is that there is some payoff. I wish I could say that I believe in cosmic connections. But the truth is that I no longer do. I used to be far more romantic, but now I feel like all that melodramatic stuff is a bunch of bullsh*t.

But, more than anything, I do wish that I had a special someone to share munchkin's hills and valleys with, someone to talk to about her problem. I sometimes wish I didn't have to do it alone…

But wait, I'm not alone. I have friends who are more than willing to let me share my problems with them. I have people who are more than willing to talk to me about things. What's up with this whining? There's no reason I can't handle this. Good God. The world is not ending just because I don't have someone to rescue me from it! I don't need to be rescued. I know how to solve these problems!




No comments: