Monday, October 09, 2006

Gawd I'm tired

I'm so tired. But it was worth it to see Flavor Flav's potential concubines' families duking it out last night.You can tell how New York was produced. Her mom's as much of a piece of work as she is.

Someone asked me last night why I watch that show. Well, I watch it primarily so I can feel better about my life. Watch it once and you'll understand.

My guts are all in an uproar and I think it's over this trial on Thursday. And that big zit on the side of my face. I detest that my skin is perptually adolescent. Oh and that I don't have my retreat stuff done either. Bricks and signs, bricks and signs. The committee totally FUBAR'd up the press op that I got them. They can pretty much forget about it now I think.

You know that buzzing thing that Pat from SNL used to do? (she/he was the androgynous one that no one could figure out whether she/he was a she or a he). I feel like doing that. Today. All day.

Well I must go get plates and shiznit ready for that client visit downstairs. Fun fun fun. :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Lincoln!

I saw this post earlier in the week and wanted to comment. What a train wreck that show is, but I like to watch Flav. New York? Her mom reminds me of a dragon with that nose on her face and omg what a b*tch. But I've come to understand one thing in life, and that is, with these reality tv shows, they almost always go for the most drama filled woman they can find and then wonder how the hell they got themselves into this situation. If Flav has his head on straight, let's hope he chooses Delicious...but...we'll see...

I've gone back to see some other entries in your blog here, but not all of them. You mentioned something about a daycare for children with behavioral issues, is that right? I'm in the same situation, oddly. My middle child, oldest son, is having some issues, and the public schools told me of Visinet that has daycare here in Lincoln for the half of the day that he isn't in school. Do you have something like Visinet where you are? It's worth looking into, but either way, I hope something works out!

Anonymous said...

We do have Visinet here. They're ok, I guess. I'm not really very impressed with them. But I am excited about Behave'N Day Center, which is where my wee one will be going soon. :)