Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Today's Goals:
1. Call bank and get correct routing number for savings account.
2. Fill out direct deposit form and send to payroll department.
3. Balance checkbook when I get home; figure out budget for next payday.

"The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting goals and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become endurable as you parade through each day convinced that every task, no matter how menial or boring, brings you closer to achieving your dreams." Og Mandino


This is the thought of the day from morningmantra.com. I highly encourage you to subscribe.

Ok, setting goals and achieving them. The most tedious chores will become endurable...meaning will be imbued into filling out my damn direct deposit form, calling the bank and getting my routing number for my savings account, etc. because I will be working toward my dream of owning a house by getting automatic deposit made into my savings account. Figuring out my budget will help me stay focused.

No comments: