Tuesday, February 22, 2005

So can you tell I have serious amounts of spare time at work?

OMG!! I am so happy!! APPARENTLY, you can change the URL to your 'Blog just like that! So I changed mine. No more worries about my sister accidentally stumbing onto those nasty little things I have said about her. Oh wait, that didn't work. Phuck. BUT the good thing is that she will only see the old nastiness and none of the new nasty things that I will surely say about Sista Phreckle as time marches on...and she will forgive me for the old nasties. But one cannot continue to post nasties about someone and expect them to continue to forgive one's nasty ass, now can one? So therefore, the URL change will help me in that aspect. May the Nasties march on!

Ok so I am sitting on the Throne in the ladies' room earlier, thinking about how wouldn't it be neat if La Phreckle became famous? No I don't mean the person behind La Phreckle -- I mean this blog. I mean, aren't I incredibly clever? And funny? And isn't it amazing that my ego is puffed up to the size of the Empire State Building as well? I mean, I could have a La Phreckle empire, couldn't I? YES YES!!! I will change my email addies, my messenger names...all to...LA PHRECKLE! And then, after someone has had the fortune of stumbling upon this incredibly grand, incrediby incredible most incredible (gosh I use that word a lot) stupefyingly smashing blog, and they see me playing pool on Yahoo (isn't that what lifeless single parents like me do? lol) they will say AHA!! It's the Incredible yet Anonymous La Phreckle!!! And then someday I will write a book and have plenty of money to do whatever the phuck I want. Lovely plan.

You know, I haven't told anyone that I'm even having anything to do with BF at all...even the people in my Yahoo groups. I know they all think I'm a flake anyway...and anyone who reads this blog will agree, I am sure. :)

But you know -- everyone's a little flakey. Yep. In their little idiosyncracies...in their own little worlds. But not everyone wears it on their sleeve. I'm working on not doing that, but I am just a pretty straightforward person. I think it's a mark of immaturity. I mean, people don't really want to know my business. Even my friends don't really want to know about BF, or Phrecklette...at least, not the problems associated with said parties. They only want to hear about the good things that happen with any given area of one's life. Friends don't really want to hear about your problems. Then they feel obligated to give you advice. Whether or not you follow their advice is, of course, up to you. But if you don't, you are now marked as being someone who must be daft for not following their advice. So I am slowly learning to just not tell anyone a damn thing...including my BF, who also thinks it is his duty to give me his advice. Thanks, I can figure it out myself, k?

No comments: