Thursday, February 24, 2005

Movie Review: White Noise
This movie was awesome. What I couldn't figure out, though, is why they had Michael Keaton wearing the same oatmeal sweater so many times. But it sure creeped me out. I slept with the light on last night lol. I almost had Phrecklette come sleep with me but I figured she shouldn't have to endure her foster mom's weakness lol. I went to the movie with CoDeP...just adore her. We had such a fun time and laughed our asses off.

Night Out with CoDeP
First we had dinner at TGIFriday's, where she works. We started off with mudslides that that cute bartender (love those college boys) made with a little extra liquor lol. Then we had appetizers and dinner...I ate all my dinner, despite my lap-band and an overly large portion too. Then I also ate my cheesecake. I really ate like a little piggy. Then we went to the dollar theater and that's where we saw White Noise. CoDeP was not freaked out at all, but I was totally freaked. But what's really freaky about that...I also had nachos. God, those $3.75 nachos sucked.

Since I have never been to a prom nor have I been up close and personal with anyone ever wearing a beautiful expensive dress, I asked CoDeP if she would please try on a dress for me so I can see what a normal person looks like in one of those things. She is a size 5. So she tried one one and it was sooooooooo pretty. Made me wish I were thinner. Man we had so much fun last night.

Coming to Realize that I am No One to Mr. Wrong Now
When I was at the height of my 'relationship' with Mr. Wrong, we used to email every day. But then it started getting boring for him, I think. Well now that his life is hunky-dory, he pretty much has stopped communicating with me altogether. Says he is almost never online anymore. Apparently, he almost never thinks of me either, because he doesn't pick up the phone either. Why I am consumed with getting to know who that guy really is is beyond me...I just want to know once and for all who he really is and whether he was a big fat liar or not. Am I a psycho stalker person? No...I'm just really curious. It's hard to accept that I am really no one to him now. But I guess that is a decision I am going to have to make.

Accepting things really is a decision to change your thinking and I need to make that decision.

Today's Positive Quote
Waste your money and you're only out of money, but waste your time and you've lost part of your life.

-- Michael Leboeuf


How true. How much time did I waste with Mr. Wrong? Let's seeeeeee....hours and hours per day for about 18 months.

What else could I have done with that time?
- exercised
- made real friends
- read books
- kept better track of my finances
- explored my city
- filed for BK sooner so I could save more money
- not lost my friend, Shannon by ignoring her.
- worked on my sanity
- not cried so much

Action:
He is gone from my life and I have to stop contacting him.
It's a decision I have to make and then stick to.
I can do it.
I don't need him in my life.
I will delete his emails, both to me and from me.
I will delete his ph# from my phone.
I will erase him from my yahoo instant messenger lists.
I will erase him from my AOL instant messenger list.
When I start thinking about him, I will change the subject of my thoughts and think about something more constructive.

What I Have Done Today to Help Reach My Goals:
1. Found out correct routing number for savings account.
2. Filled out direct deposit form to deposit requisite amount into savings.

Goal for Today
Figure out budget and management for next pay period.

No comments: