Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Wednesday Update
It is Wednesday right? Wow, I can't believe half the week is gone already and it'll be Saturday very soon.

BF is coming over tonight after her kept me up an insanely long time last night. We were having fun kibbitzing back and forth. But gawd! Until 1am? Not good! He promises tonight not to keep me up late. I would prefer he just not come over at all. Harsh huh? But wtf. I want to be alone. Ya know? He made a play this morning to get to use my car today. No dice buddy. Offered to take Phrecklette to daycare and then go back to my place early to clean it up. I declined. No more married schit!

Had lunch with the boss today. Told her I thought she was awesome. No I was not sucking up. It is just the truth. It's hard to find a boss who knows how to treat people with such dignity, respect, and sense of worth. My boss has a good handle on all of those things. She responded in kind, saying that I have been a 'challenge' but that I have come a long way and she really respects how much I have improved. Yippy skippy. Basically, I am not leaving here until I hit my pay ceiling. lol Buuuuuut the cat is outta the bag. I confessed that I don't have much to do anymore with that new automated system in place. So I am sure I will get some new duties. Yippy skippy, not. : )

Well I'm outta here -- gotta go to Wal-Mart and get Phrecklette an Easter dress plus I need to get some little containers so I can demonstrate my Microderm set!!! :)

No comments: