Thursday, March 10, 2005

Thursday Update
Last night BF was with me and said I had a panic attack. I am going off Prozac and am tapering but you still get some withdrawals, I have heard. Well basically, I wanted to work on my crochet project, which I have become greatly involved with, and he wouldn't let me because he wanted my attention. For some reason, that really freaked me out. I HAD to look at that crochet project or I was going to explode. I felt like I absolutely had to.

Today I feel wiped out. He did end up keeping me up late last night. I hope he is not planning to come over tonight because I want to be alone, so no thanks.

He said my heart was racing last night and tried to get me to start smoking!!!! to combat that. I was like, NO PHUCKIN WAY.

So later on I will come back to this 'journal', look at these entries and think, wow, I should dump his ass. We'll see

For today: Acting with courtesy toward myself and other contributes much toward feeling good about myself, and enables me to share it with others.

No comments: