Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tuesday Almost End of Day Update
Ok it's 5:11pm, I'm on phone duty, and have only 19 more minutes to go.

I'm pretty excited about getting off work tonight because I'm going to get my car back from BF!!! OMG he is NOT borrowing it next week. I hate driving his truck. I like my little car. That I scrimped and saved and slaved for and agonized over.

It's the first car owned solely by ME. I picked it out all by myself. It has no body damage that I can see and it's pretty clean. I love my little car.

Ok 2 more minutes have passed...now it's just 17 minutes til I can leave. Make that 12 minutes, because I think I will leave 5 minutes early because I have to put gas in the gas-sucking truck. :)

BF prolly thinks I am just a materialistic snob, but it's more like I just am more comfortable driving my own car! What's wrong with that? He doesn't even like his own truck, so I don't know why he'd feel like I was being snobby. Well who cares if he does think that? It's my frickin car.

I cannot believe how much everyone is going off about how this chick's emails don't wrap on this one group that I subscribe to. Can we all get a grip? Do we need 5 million emails to let us know that it's now wrapping and it's soooo much easier to read? I don't think so!!!

Ok now we're down to 10 minutes til I can leave. Wait, make that 9 minutes...the phone clock says it's 2 minutes later than the computer clock does. :)

I got rock star parking today too.

Gosh it is really too bad that I don't have anything more interesting to say lol. No one's commented on my blog yet. I bet the first comment on my blog will be totally bitchy, from someone going off about how I should use my extra time at work to help save the whales or something.

No comments: