Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday Update
Was relieved because BF invited me on a 'secretive' date tonight so I can skip therapy. Rescheduled for far, far away.

I don't really want to see Therapist because I am weaning off Prozac and I think she'd disown me if she knew I was still seeing BF. So I don't want to lie about it; I mean what's the point of therapy if you do that?

Anyhoo...he is probably going to take me to a park and show me the planet Mercury, which will be visible with the naked eye tonight. I subscribed to SpaceWeather.com (www.spaceweather.com) so that's how I know. lol. He's trying to be all romantic so I won't spoil it. It's not nice to spoil your BF's proud efforts at being romantic, now is it. It'll be nice to be out of the house without Phrecklette, honestly.

I went to lunch with my friend who blasted me on Wednesday for not 'being there' for her after her surgery. Oh honey get a grip. Let's name her Kay...because she's from Kentucky. Ok so Kay and I go to lunch. We had a good time. She is a good person to keep in my life, but I am, quite honestly, infected with this 'who gives a rat's ass' attitude lately. I like being alone right now. I don't WANT to hang out with friends. I don't want to talk to people or go shopping or anything. Anyway, Kay hardly speaks, people. Not what you would call a party animal. But we have fun nonetheless. I do enough talking for 3 people anyway.

Man she would be pissed if she knew I was seeing BF again. But damnit, it's MY life. Yeah I know I shouldn't be avoiding confrontation by lying but damnit, what am I supposed to do?

These people all think they have a right to be pissed at me for the things I do, which do not harm them. It is because I depended on the approval of others for so long. I made myself vulnerable, know what I mean?

So the lunch was good, there was a huge sale going on right now at a high end department store. I found some nice clothes. A bunch of tops and some pants. That'll be nice -- right now I have one pair that I wear every day and haven't even washed yet. If anyone actually reads this insignificant blog this far, they will sit and wonder if La Phreckle could POSSIBLY be that nice looking chick on my profile. Well folks, that is me indeed.

Hmm...just got off the phone with him - he says we're most likely not going to be outside. MmmmmK.

Also he told me he had found my keylogger. Last night he was all acting like a victim of my invasion of his privacy. Hey got news for you, el creepo. Cheaters don't get privacy. Victims of your frickin cheating have a right to protect themselves. It just totally pisses me off that he thinks he's entitled to jack shit. After all, he was not the one wronged -- that was me.

Microdermabrasion is nice but honestly, it's not a miracle worker. Maybe I need to see how it looks on someone else. I dunno. Maybe I am not pressing hard enough or polishing long enough. Who knows. We'll see.

No comments: