Monday, January 28, 2008

Exciting News!!!

Well kids, I have been mulling for a while what direction I should take in my education -- what will be attainable and what won't be, and navigating the waters of the unknown.

Vocal music would be unattainable. I would have to quit my full time job and that's not an option.

I don't like business degrees.

So I found this two year Liberal Arts transfer degree at our local community college, which is an awesome school. And I signed up for my first class, which is English Comp II. They snapped my picture for the student ID, I look pretty good. :)

So I'm now a college student. :o)

2 comments:

Deech said...

Good for You! Congrats! Now keep your eyes on your work and off those young college studs!

Flyinfox_SATX

Secretary said...

shouldn't be too difficult as i will be doing this crap online. no young studs to look at, unless i take down some drywall...