Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stacked up here.

Ok, the Mack is looking crazier the farther and longer I'm away from him.

I called him yesterday around 6pm, after not hearing from him all day and not calling him all day. Feeling happy and light, I go, "So, what'd you do today?"

"Do I need to report to you? Do I need to give you details every day?"

WTF?

"Ok, Mr. Attitude. I'll talk to you later."

He calls back ten minutes later. "I just wanted to call and explain to you why I said that before."

So I'm like, "Okay."

"Everytime I go out of town, someone calls me and I say Hello but no one answers. It's always from an unknown number [my work # shows up unknown]. So I think that you are trying to check on me."

What. The. F*ck. Ok, Mr. Special. I don't even remember what I said after that. I just felt really calm inside and mystified as to where he gets this stuff from. And I felt hurt, like, how can he think I'm that way? Cause that is crazy. And stupid.

I really should've hung up right then. Instead I found myself trying to prove my innocence or something. You know who this reminded me of at the time? Mr. Wrong.

I admit that I was suspicious when we first started dating. I had my reasons and it wasn't because I just wasn't giving him a chance or because Ex had cheated on me. The reasons were unique to this guy.

You know, honestly, do I need this much crazy in my life? And I can't help but admit that him not really wanting to come back from Florida because he has 'nothing to do here' bothers me. He should want to come back to see Dd and I, if he were really invested in the relationship. That's what my sponsor says, at least, and I have to agree with her.

Sponsor also says that we are disengaging a little bit because of the upcoming move. That both of us are sad about it. And trying to avoid getting ourselves too hurt by it. I don't know what to think. I guess time will tell the tale. I don't have to make a decision today.

2 comments:

Deech said...

Uh-oh! I am stumped. I guess I will just sit this one out and watch. Call me if you need an ear!

Flyinfox_SATX

Secretary said...

Apparently, a side effect of Adderall is depression. He thinks that might be his problem. I hope so. I am extremely irritated.

Yet I wasn't irritated like that before he left for three weeks..