Monday, December 31, 2007

How White People Take Their Vengeance...per the Mackistani

This is so funny. The Mack is in Florida right now and he's been calling me today for assistance here and there. So, he goes to rent this car at Payless Car Rental in Orlando and immediately after, he calls me up to tell me about his adventure.

Since the Mack's English is sometimes difficult to understand, I won't go into details, except to say that he ticked off the desk agent. Apparently, she was white.

He goes, "...and she was mad at me for giving her all this trouble and extra work."

So I say to him, "Well, what did she *say*?"

"She didn't say anything. You don't understand," he says as I sense another lecture on how things work in America. He loves telling me about what he's learned in his travels. "Black people and colored people are stupid. They yell at you and curse you to your face. White people are smart. They just screw up your LIFE. That's how they take their revenge...with a smile on their face!"

"I thought you were smart girl and that you knew this!" Yeah, he often forgets his articles.

"Well, honey, I don't go around making people angry left and right."

"Oh, ok."

2 comments:

Deech said...

So does that mean that the next time you smile at him he will be leary of your for what you are plotting?

Flyinfox_SATX

Anonymous said...

he already is. LOL!