Friday, December 28, 2007

'Enchanted' Aftermath

So my little blossom and I went to see 'Enchanted' tonight. Great movie. Worked for kids too. Dedee loved it.

After we see movies, Dedee is always a little over-excited. One time, we were at a theater and my little 80 pound blossom collapsed the landing gear. This was after 'The Golden Compass,' which, by the way, is frickin eye candy. The police officer there thought he was going to solve this problem tout de suite. Yeah, whatever, knight in shining Kevlar. Ye have met thy match.

Anyway, he couldn't fix it. I fixed it though.

So, moving on, tonight after the movie, Dedee decided to run around the parking lot. She wasn't watching for cars very well and with my bruised tailbone, I couldn't chase her, but I did my best and we made it to the car without any broken bones.

However, little Dedee wanted to take control of the situation and didn't feel like getting in. I got in the car and tried to get her with something like five requests. No dice. She was out there taunting me. Daring me to control her. 'Hey gimp, you can't control the seven year old!!!!'

So I locked all the doors but the one that I wished her to use and proceeded to turn up the music and start dancing in my seat and looking like I was having the time of my life. LOL. Worked like a charm!

But then of course she didn't want to buckle up. One warning about the kid police was all it took.

I'm really getting good at this. Mack and I were just joking the other day about how I better heal up soon, before Dedee takes over the world and starts bombing other countries while I'm out on the corner selling flowers. He was soooo right!

Dedee, Mommy's only 31 and she ain't a gimp. I'll be healed in about five days and your reign of terror will be over, biatch!!!!

1 comment:

Deech said...

Can we say that you have the patience of a saint? I think we could.....

Flyinfox_SATX