Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Extremely Important Issue Alert Update

This is extremely important. Please tuuuuune in.

No more free pop at work! There is now a SIGN on the refrigerator that houses our pop supply here at the office…"Please refrain from consuming the beverages. They are for client visits, visitors, and...something or other I can't remember what it says, I think it says...meetings."

Yeah, whatever, you cheap-a$$ secretary. Puh-lease. If no one consumed the 'beverages', they would expire, which is what has happened to many of them in recent weeks. There are NO client visits up here and very few visitors. Meetings? Oh come on. That is dumber than dumb.

This must have come about after she overheard me telling the new VP that the supplies used to be for all of the above but now there are so few client visits that it's open-season. Man, I wish I could be a quieter person!!!

No comments: