Thursday, January 25, 2007

By Itself, This is Chilling...

I was reading through my NY Times email this morning and this was the quote of the day:

"It won't stop us."
- VICE PRESIDENT  DICK CHENEY, on CNN, discussing the Senate Foreign Relations Committee's
approval of a resolution opposing President Bush's plan to
send more troops to Iraq.

That sounds kinda chilling, don't you think? It sounds like something Darth Vader would say. "Nothing can stop me and the Emperor, cause soon we'll be able to destroy whole PLANETS! So there, cinnamon-roll biatch!!!!" Of course, I'm paraphrasing. Darth would defnitely say it in a more elegant, archaic, bone-chilling way. He also didn't appear to be fond of cussing…

In other news, my meatloaf turned out really well last night. : )

1 comment:

Deech said...

You should use the line I sometimes use on my kids. When they complain about going to bed...especially after I let them watch their hour or two of cartoons..I hit them with, "You feel you are being treated unfairly?" They know that is the cue to straighten out.

Flyinfox_SATX