Friday, June 29, 2007

Paris Hilton

Ahhh, Paris Hilton.

I know that at least one of my two readers is going to read this and think, "You hardly ever write in your blog and your most recent post is about Paris Hilton?"

But surely you saw that interview with Larry King. Let me, from memory, paraphrase my favorite part:

"You were seen with a Bible prior to going to jail."

"Yes."

"So you're religious?"

"I'm more spiritual than religious."

"Catholic? You go to Mass?"

"Yes." Now she looks kinda scared…since she just told a lie lol. Honey, most people don't go churchin' on Sunday these days, you don't need to tell him what you think he wants to hear.

"So did you take your Bible to jail with you?"

"Well, you're not allowed to take anything with you into Lynwood. I ordered one off the commissary list though."

"Oh ok. So you read the Bible a lot in jail?"

"Yes." So introspective and philosophical, this one.

"So what was your favorite verse?"

*silence*

"Umm…" Now she's looking around…maybe she's hoping Jesus will float down from the heavens and whisper in her ear, 'Jesus wept', the shortest verse in the Bible.

"Let's see…." More looking around.

"I don't really have a favorite verse."


1 comment:

Deech said...

I gagging now....I am glad I missed this interview.