Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Say it Ain't So!!

Did Keith Urban really cheat on Nicole Kidman?

It seems a little stupid to add my two cents to such a thing, but would it really be surprising if he did? Here's some food for thought - how can you tell an addict's lying?

Their lips are moving.

I know that's how I was. Sometimes it's still hard to shake that dishonesty but I don't do the things I used to do. Now it's more like little white lies. Still trying to stop that too. But maaaaaaaaan, when I was married? I didn't cheat but I sure did lie my a$z off. About money, about this, about that. Didn't help that he was a control freak, but nevertheless, I was still lying.

Part of me is like, how can I listen to all that wonderful music knowing that he was cheating on his wife? Another part of me is like, who cares? The music is still the music, and it's still good music. And I don't sit and think about how happy HIS life is, was, or will be, or whatever when I listen to it. I think of mine. Songs like "Raining on Sunday" and "Making Memories of Us" make me think of how cool it would be to be loved like that. Songs like "You'll Think of Me" make me think of relationships lost and whatnot.

So it's too bad if he did cheat on her. I feel bad for her.

But I will still keep buying his CDs. Cause they're d*mn good.

No comments: