Thursday, December 28, 2006

Cussing

So I'm working here at my cubicle and exclaiming, "What the he||?" out loud as my loverly Christian supervisor walks by. And she goes, "Excuse me?" And shortly thereafter I get a lecture about how I shouldn't talk like that at work and how it's unprofessional.

"Everyone in this office talks like that and worse and we're supposed to be different because we're women and we're secretaries?" Oh my God, Napoleon's mouth is like a veritable sewer and the people who report to him aren't much different. I actually once witnessed a salesperson utter the word pu$$y in a meeting. In a MEETING! In front of poor Supervisor!

"No, it's because you report to me."

Well I'm terribly sorry, but I'm not some gentle southern lady and I'm not a devout Christian and I will talk any dang way I please!

Actually, no I won't. I probably will continue to mutter the word 'mother(tr)ucker' under my breath at my desk but that's about it. I'm just being whiney and irritated because I'm sick and can't seem to just get well. And I have this date on Saturday and am getting more and more nervous that it's going to be a big fat waste of time with some touchy-feely, silent, boring, horse-faced knitwit.

God I'm touchy today. I wish I could just shut my stupid fat trap and stop saying retarded things to people! Now I'm going to have to go and make amends to my supervisor for talking back to her instead of respecting her VERY REASONABLE wishes!!!!

3 comments:

Deech said...

Secretary,

As you know, I always try to look at the humor in it all. You reminded me of a scene in an older movie "Beverly Hills Cop".

Taggart: "We are more likely to believe a local prominent business man, than some foul mouth jerk from outta town!"

Axel: "Foul Mouth? F$&k you man!"

Sorry you are not feeling well. I wish you all the luck in the world on your date. Its my hope that this guy has what it takes to sweep you off your feet!

Flyinfox_SATX

Secretary said...

I totally need to watch that movie again. That movie was awesome. Why can't Eddie Murphy makes movies like that again!!!!!

I'm not sure I want to be swept off my feet at this time. We'll see.

I am feeling better.

What are you doing up at 4 in the morning? LOL

Deech said...

I am up at 4 getting ready for my Jog!

Flyinfox_SATX