Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Mackistani, aka Boyfriend

I think I'm in love. Like real love.

Now I've been dating this guy for about four months. And he's staying with us for a month. I didn't trust him for a long time because I've been so screwed over before. And he sure didn't seem to be in any rush to take down his dating profile online. But last night we talked and things changed.

And today I feel really, really happy.

And what's odd about it is that it's so calm. I'm just happy. Today I might escalate that to ecstatic.

I haven't posted anything to the blog about it, not really. I posted something about Mr. Exclusivity. This is the same guy. Let's rename him!

Lol how about this?

The Mackistani?

No…cultural reference is too obscure. You know, like…'Oooo, girl, he is totally mackin' on her.' + Pakistani = Mackistani LOL

Hmmm…nah, let's just call him Boyfriend.

Sponsor has her doubts, I know. And she's usually right. So I will be careful and tread lightly.

For now. :o)

1 comment:

Deech said...

Rico Approves!