Thursday, April 19, 2007

One More...

…comment from my sup on making sure the paper is in the machine and I'm going to explode. 'It's empty every time I go over there!'

'It couldn't possibly be empty every time, or you couldn't make any copies."

Here's my question - how is it that the paper issue became such an emergency all of a sudden? So much so that someone has to have it assigned to them to check the f*ckin thing?

I've worked here for four years and it's only been in the last two that it's suddenly a priority. Ugh this alone makes me want to quit this flippin job! I have the worst time being nice about it too.

God I wish she would stop micromanaging. The only reason this is even an issue is because SHE decided to make it one. Just let the people who print stuff handle it themselves, like you did for the first two years I was here. And, imagine that, it managed to be ok!

No comments: