Tuesday, April 17, 2007

4:30...60 Minutes and Counting...

It's 4:30. I'm bored. I caught up with all outstanding work yesterday in the space of about four hours.

Did I mention that I am hoping to start music school this fall for K-12 Music Education (Vocal)? Yes indeedy. That is the hope. It's pretty overwhelming when I think about actually doing it, but I am just trying to stay in today and focus on what's in front of me.

So what's in front of me today is getting ready for my audition, which is on the 23rd. I have two pieces for that and they're both ok. Anyway, this is the Dream. Going to school for this will do three things for me - 1. I'll finally have a degree (the main dream), 2. I will have a job helping people and 3. I will be able to sing in my job. :o) So it is the ultimate Dream.

I finished my FAFSA and so now there is nothing more to do than wait for the audition. And get my TB test.

I have no idea how I'm doing to do this. I just am. It feels both good and God-directed to be moving forward in life instead of just sitting still like I usually am.

2 comments:

Deech said...

Congrats! Did I ever tell you that I graduated from the Rutgers Newark College of Arts and Sciences with a Music Degree? My instrament was the Piano.

Flyinfox_SATX

Secretary said...

No you so did not. So what did you do with your degree? email me.