Friday, August 08, 2008

Today I am Grateful for...

1.     WD-40. Makes me feel proud as a woman that I can now adjust the height of the lawnmower without man-help.

2.     mowing the lawn last night. I love seeing that green patch of weeds that are chopped down to a lower height so they take on the appearance of grass from far away.

 

In other news, Mack brought a car back from Dallas for me. My Honda Accord has left and gone away, and it took with it its high interest car loan, car payments, and inflated insurance payments as well. This car may be cheap, it might be small, but it is mine and it comes with no interest, no car payments. Come tax season, I can get rid of it if I want. I may not want to though. The quilted look of the hail damage on it is not something I like but the engine is great. A little improper idling won’t kill me. Or the car. What can I expect? It’s eight years old. We’re lucky it has fairly low mileage for a car its age. It’s right on the average of 12K per year. Mack did good.

1 comment:

Deech said...

I am happy to see that things are good for you guys! keep on keepin on!