Monday, June 16, 2008

more about character assassination....

Rico said:
The one thing I like about Obama's message is that he is positive and try to get things done.

I just try to look at what people say and ask the question, "why are they saying it." This message about McCain's ex wife is coming out now because?......

Good post though...Thought provoking...

Flyinfox_SATX

By the way...the count down is now on! 6 Days to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First off, Awesome!!! I am so excited for you two!

2ndly, what's really interesting about this story is that I didn't get it from an American paper. I got it from a British paper!!! More specifically -- the UK's own Daily Mail. I didn't see this story anywhere else. And the link I followed to find it...from a gossip blog...Perez Hilton to be exact.

I do like it the way that Barack has run his campaign. He's been just as clean as he can be, in this political climate. I like that about him, a lot. He's not willing to do *anything* to win.

1 comment:

Deech said...

I feel that this is why he is going to win. I agree with you...He is not coming off as, "I will say anything to get your vote." Very appealing....

Flyinfox_SATX