Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Temporary Irritations #231

God I hate temps…we have a perfectly pleasant temp right now, though. Her name is Anne. Anne is an older lady, very pleasant and helpful, and very bored, which is common among the temps that we hire. This may explain their overly-helpful nature.

They always think they can do your job better than you can. You're sitting there at your desk cursing at your computer and they're so damn 'helpful'.

'Damn formula! Why can't you just WORK!?'

Temp chimes in. 'Formulas? You're working on formulas? I thought she just wanted a bar chart.'

Hello! I don't want to f'in explain it. I'm talking to MYSELF. It's my inner monologue gone crazy, UNDERSTAND?

FRICK.

1 comment:

Deech said...

ROTFLMAO! Just remember that what is obvious to you....is obvious to you!

Flyinfox_SATX