Sunday, October 12, 2003

Ok, my sister has been bothering me left and right about writing in my blog.

Last night, she goes, "So have you written anything new in your blob yet?" Actually, she said blog but it sounded like blob at first. Go figure.

I know I said I wasn't going to buy a scale, but I did it anyway. I wanted to check how much I weigh. Ok, I still weigh 258.5. Hey, at least I haven't gained any weight! And that's really great because I was really eating majorly wrong. I have this internet relationship going on in my life and it's kind of fucking me up. But mea culpa, I allowed it to. No more of that! Perspective, perspective!!

Soooo let's see, last night I had Old Chicago pizza. My Band seriously needs a fill because I was able to eat 3 pieces of it before feeling full. Ok, that shouldn't have happened! lol Buuuut now I have the capability to actually go for a fill, which I will do next weekend, soooo that shall change soon. The good news though, is that I weighed myself this morning and I still weigh the same as I did yesterday. So at least I didn't gain anything! Course, we ate this pizza after I ran around a park for a while, chasing my 2.75 year old niece, lol.

Well kids, the ironing, sewing, and laundry are all waiting for me, so I will blog again later! Bye!

No comments: