Monday, October 13, 2003

Woot! I lost some weight!

So I called my doctor's office here in town today and found out how much I weighed at my last weigh in with them. 263. Now I weigh 258.5 soooo apparently I've actually lost some weight. That is so cool! Because I felt like I was eating like a total little oinker. So this is great news!

Now that brings up an interesting concept. Think about how much food I actually had to eat to keep gaining! Oh my God, kids, I thought I was eating a lot NOW. Imagine how much I was eating THEN! Good God!

So now I gotta go to Fitday.com and find out just how far off the wagon I fell this weekend. Well it can't be that bad. Things always seem worse than they are.

Next: my First Fill
This Friday will be my first fill. I'm very excited about it. Because now the Band will start working as it should. I won't be able to eat 3 pieces of Old Chicago pizza at all. I'll be lucky to be able to eat 1. And a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's? No way in hell kids. The fill will probably bring my restriction back to where it was when I first got my Band, i.e. I could eat a HALF container of lite 85 yogurt and I was done.

I was just thinking about how much energy I had this last Saturday when I was chasing my niece. I enjoyed that so much and I was really able to move! That wouldn't have been possible at 369 pounds. I'd probably have tried, but I know I wouldn't have been able to do it. The toddler was breathing harder than me. I just felt great! Until I took a flying leap after tripping over something, lol. Yeah I've still got bumps and bruises from that, but they just remind me that I was actually able to run and play for an extended period of time without getting tired. And that feels great. :o)

Ok, look for more positive blogs in the future!

No comments: