Sunday, January 18, 2009

God I Love Marriage

Oh My God, I love being married. My husband is the bomb, totally the bomb. And cute to boot. I really hit the jackpot. I can't believe I got such a good one.

We have our challenges sometimes but gosh, they are resolved with so little effort. It's amazing.

I should not sugarcoat too much though lol. As long as I enforce my boundaries, everything's great. That doesn't mean my husband is completely perfect. He will occasionally say or do something stupid, as will I. No one's perfect. What's great about it is that we just get along so well and we just keep on going. :)

We love watching Rome together. It's that HBO series about ancient Rome. Love it. I'm such a Rome junkie. We're big fans of historical movies. My friend Krisna recently taught us both how to properly headbang while at a hair band gig. That was a blast. She also introduced me to the Four Horsemen. Wow that was fun. :)

I also love not working for ABC Nuts and Bolts anymore. Oh thank you God. I even compulsively eat less. Today I registered for my class and I have a part time job. The one that I blogged about. I'll be doing surveys and can make commission. Perfect.

My little girl is doing better now that the holidays are over. She's a lot happier. So am I. I thought we were going to have serious problems there for a while. She's on this new medication (more of it really) and it's really helping her at school and at home.

Keith Urban has some new music out, my laundry is done and the kitchen is clean. Hallelujah. Everything is wonderful LOL. :)

Laters Y'all.

1 comment:

Deech said...

I am incredibly happy for you. You just don't know how happy I am. I too have found the love of my life and I am enjoying it.

We enjoy watching House together..God we love that show.