Monday, September 15, 2008

Buy and Hold: Not Just for Stocks

Well I sure have been having fun with my eBay business. It is so rewarding to buy things for $5 and then sell them for $25-$30. All I had to do was hold onto them since last summer. Wow! I just sold $60 of stuff for over $200.00. This is so cool!

I have found a niche on eBay and it is selling clothes and shoes to very large people. I make more money on size 13 shoes than anything else. The trannies and crossdressers apparently just adore me. And those trannies and cross dressers will not buy stuff that is not sexy, either. They are not down with that at all.

I'd better get out to the stores and make sure I am picking up those wonderful end of season discounts so I'll have some stock next spring and summer when they're back in season! Yay!

1 comment:

Deech said...

Congrats on the Mulah! Here is wishing you much success with it.