Monday, October 22, 2007

More Bliss

Ok my life is going pretty well right now. It's so cool!

I just my one-year abstinence chip. Woohoo!!! I feel better than ever! Now I just need to get my budget under control. :) Not a problem. God's will be done, not mine.

Next up, home life. It flippin rocks. Did I mention we completed the adoption of D on August 13? Yep, we are now an 'official' family!

The Mackistani has been wonderful. That relationship is amazing. We are very happy together. And the coolest thing about it is -- we have discovered that we have a shared spirituality. I love it that we have that in common. I have never had that before and it's an amazing connection to have.

He is Muslim and I used to be Roman Catholic but I have sort of abandoned that. I never really believed in all of that. Now that I have a direct connection with God, I am much more fulfilled spiritually. I haven't figured out how I relate to Jesus and all the saints, whether they are inventions of the Church or if they are real, but I only have one God and God doesn't have three parts. I secretly fear that I will go to H*ll for no longer believing in Jesus and the Catholic Church, but I guess I need to stay in today, not the hereafter.

So we are now definitely in bliss.

Unfortunately, bliss will go on hold in December when the Mackistani moves to Chicago, which I very much dread, but hopefully we'll then have pockets of weekend bliss when he visits. And then daily bliss will resume when I and the Little Devil move to Chicago, God willing.

I also secretly hope that my sister is really pyschic, since she predicted that the Mackistani and I will get married. Well a girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Deech said...

Good for you! I have an entire discertation on Religion and I only speak about it when I have a beer in my hands.

Here is hoping all goes excellently for you. You Rock!

Flyinfox_SATX