Thursday, December 22, 2005

Another EA Bites the Dust

Well we've lost another EA. This one is the infamous Adminzilla.

I guess her drunken escapades at Tuesday's Christmas party and also 2004's Christmas party just didn't go over very well. Or perhaps it was her abuse of those she thought she had power over. Maybe it was because she talked down to so many people. One thing is clear though; even though Supervisor says she resigned, her sweater and miscellaneous personal effects are still in her cubicle and Supervisor is very, very mum about it.

I had my first screw up of the day today and I think my a** is grass. I went back to talk to Supervisor about it but she was away from her desk, Napoleon's door was closed, and the guy whose task I screwed up was also away from his desk. UH. OH. And the guy whose task I screwed up was MAD with a capital M. It's possible that I will be the next to bite the dust. We'll see.

Meanwhile, the search for a new EA begins. We'll see what we get next.

YES! N's door is open and Twiggy just told me that the Little General had gone downstairs. So he was not in N's office screaming for my head. Thank God!

No comments: